- Transformation Advisory Transformation Advisory
- M&A and Transactions Advisory M&A and Transactions Advisory
- Forensics Forensics
- Restructuring Restructuring
- Incorporation and Compliance
- Business Process Outsourcing Services Business Process Outsourcing Services
- GT Islamic Finance Center of Excellence
- Regulatory Compliance
Grant Thornton holds a proven track-record in Regulatory Compliance advisory, our range of services will facilitate robust guidance to help you manage your regulatory risks and affairs, our teams of specialists assist our clients in the following areas:
- Helping you understand the requirements of a new regulation/ standard issued by the regulator, as well as the commercial, organisational and legal implications of implementing these requirements; and
- Designing and implementing appropriate solutions to adequately respond to the regulatory requirement
Supervisory Examination Readiness Support
- Our team can help you prepare for your supervisory examination by conducting independent compliance monitoring and testing
- Advisory services around your regulatory reporting requirements
- Support you in preparing recurring and one-off regulatory reporting requirements (i.e ICAAP, ILAAP and Regulatory Gap Assessment reports)
- Developing remediation plans which aim to provide assistance to the head of the regulatory function in addressing all regulatory findings.
Compliance Training & Development
- Developing and providing comprehensive training programs covering all areas required to perform and sustain effective regulatory duties within the organization.
To discuss our transformation advisory services further, please contact us.