- Transformation Advisory Transformation Advisory
- M&A and Transactions Advisory M&A and Transactions Advisory
- Forensics Forensics
- Restructuring Restructuring
- Incorporation and Compliance
- Business Process Outsourcing Services Business Process Outsourcing Services
- GT Islamic Finance Center of Excellence
- Regulatory Compliance
The first step in risk mitigation is effective risk assessment. Conducting a fraud risk assessment is an effective and efficient method of testing your readiness for new challenges and combatting various types of fraud risks.
We follow a highly structured yet flexible approach in designing our fraud risk assessments. Our team of forensic experts are highly skilled at designing fraud risk assessment plans for our clients by accurately mapping their risk profile while considering the relevant fraud scenarios. We conduct fraud risk assessments for clients both as a proactive measure to prevent frauds and as a reactive measure in the face of an ongoing investigation.
We have worked with government entities as well as public and private sector organisations to review their business processes and to enhance their anti-fraud control frameworks.
If you have any questions or would like to find out more about how we can help, please contact us.