More than ever, multinational businesses need to look at their current group structures and look for opportunities in various jurisdictions for business expansion purposes.
In today’s dynamic tax environment, it is important that Multinational groups have robust tax structures and consider long and short-term tax planning opportunities. Assessing Tax Law hierarchy such as National Tax Law, Double Tax Treaties and Multilateral agreements and its impact on cross-border transactions is important to assess return over international investments.
We support multinational groups to optimise their tax structures. We can also assist businesses in analysing existing group transactions and inter-group supplies, as well as advising on potential implications of various taxes to facilitate an efficient Group tax structure.
Our services include comprehensive analysis of:
- Corporate tax implications
- Withholding tax implications
- Capital gains tax implications upon exit
- Value Added Taxes, customs and excise
- Country by country reporting
- Transfer tax/stamp duties implications
- Applicability of double tax treaties
- Entitlement to obtain a tax residency certificate
If you have any questions or would like to find out more about how we can help, please contact us.