- Transformation Advisory Transformation Advisory
- M&A and Transactions Advisory M&A and Transactions Advisory
- Forensics Forensics
- Restructuring Restructuring
- Incorporation and Compliance
- Business Process Outsourcing Services Business Process Outsourcing Services
- Islamic Finance
- Regulatory Compliance
Grant Thornton's Islamic Financial Services team comprises a global network of professionals with in-depth knowledge of Islamic finance and providing practical, value added assistance to their clients across a range of specialisms and issues.
Our client-centric and specialised approach provides our clients with a well-established service in all their markets. It gives them access to professional assistance which is characterized by commercial judgement, a deep understanding of local markets and cultural differences between each country. The result is that we can focus on the issues that really matter to you.
Led by our Global Head of Islamic Finance, we house a specialized department in Islamic Finance and Shari’ah Compliance to address the needs of the emerging Islamic Finance Industry across multiple service offerings for banks, capital markets and insurance companies in the public and private sectors. Our teams offer specialist solutions in the following areas:
Islamic Finance Regulatory Advisory
- In-depth regulatory expertise to address the specific needs for central banks and supervisory authorities in the context of building a robust Islamic finance regulatory framework.
- Implementation of standards issued by the Islamic Financial Services Board (IFSB) and the Accounting & Auditing Organization for Islamic Financial Institutions (AAOIFI).
Assurance & Governance Solutions
- A fully-fledged Internal and External audit team who has the capability to assist you with your jurisdiction’s mandates, with a specialized task force in Islamic Financial Services and AAOIFI/ IFRS compliant accounting and a specialized Shari’ah Audit team with field expertise and a proven track record in Shari’ah governance and control.
- Islamic product development assistance in the retail, corporate, investment and institutional banking space.
- Advisory services to the relevant stakeholders within the financial institution on the operational and executional elements of Islamic Products.
Human Capital Development
- Training & development programs tailored to meet the skill mix of your team – led by our Islamic finance experts who have a proven track record of providing Islamic finance trainings to 150+ people.
- International experts in Tax Advisory, with a focus on VAT implementation and consultation – focused on Islamic Finance taxation related matters.
To discuss our transformation advisory services further, please contact us.