George has over 23 years of professional and academic experience within advisory gained from the United States, Europe, and the Middle East; and whilst previously working for EY, PwC, Arthur Andersen and Kraft.
He has extensive experience in corporate governance, risk management and internal audit, and has serviced the financial services industry, including banks, regulators, private equity and insurance companies, in addition to clients in the real estate, telecoms, and oil and gas sectors.
George is known for his ability to connect with clients and carefully analyse an organisation’s micro and macro environment. He asks the pertinent questions to identify the root cause of issues, provide honest feedback, and offer sustainable solutions in a cost effective manner to ensure his client’s priorities and challenges are addressed.
Throughout his career, George has developed policies, procedures, delegation-of-authority matrices and organisational structures, including operating model review for major private equity firms. In addition, he performed finance benchmarking and provided improvement solutions for a major petrochemical company.
- Doctoral candidate at IE Business School
- Master of Business Administration (MBA), London Business School
- Bachelor of Science in International Business Management, University of Maryland
- Bachelor of Science in Psychology, University of Maryland
- Certified Internal Auditor (CIA)
- Certified Six Sigma Black Belt.(CSSBB)
- Certified Professional Forensic Accountant (CPFAcct)
- Certified Financial Consultant (CFC