The Course Brief
This course offers attendees an opportunity to hear from experts about how to practically develop and run scenarios given the expected local and global recession most likely to last into 2021 and beyond. Understanding the severe short and mid-term impact on revenue, P&L, balance sheet and liquidity position and areas requiring immediate response from executives.
This course will also cover the actions needed to buffer and counter the adverse effect of scenarios materializing.
The Course Focus
- Introduction to scenario planning
- Current business model and key pain points
- Understanding risk drivers of your business
- Identifying relevant scenarios - linking your risk drivers to the macro environment
- Building projections based on scenarios
- Quantify the impact of scenarios on your balance sheet and P&L
- Mitigating strategies and options
- What does recovery look like for you?
Course Data and Times
27th August, 2020
Timing: 10:30 AM