We can help create a stable platform for underperforming companies. Companies need advisers that can dig deep into their business and provide detailed solutions.
Our work focuses on understanding the position that the company is in, how it can be improved (both operationally and financially), what the appropriate financing structure should be and then how this can be delivered. Sometimes this means exiting non-core or underperforming business units.
We have significant experience in the evaluation of all sizes of businesses, ranging from small owner managed structures all the way through to complex multi-jurisdictional and highly leveraged businesses in time critical situations.
- Performing Independent Business Reviews (IBRs) and bank-led focused reviews
- Shareholder diagnostics
- Realizing significant business improvement
- Implementing new business strategies
- Preparing and reviewing short, medium and long-term cash flow forecasts
- Carrying out sensitivity analysis for businesses
- Preparing and implementing cost reduction initiatives
- Identifying of short-term cash savings
- Advising on implementation plans