The Course Brief
Participants will gain a good understanding on the customs and VAT laws applicable on the import of goods within UAE (Free Zone and Mainland area).
The course will also benefit the participants to understand the reasons and consequences for deviations in the customs valuation as per customs and VAT. In addition, the course will target to educate participants on recommended actions points and retaining records to be maintained.
The Course Focus
- Background of Customs and VAT Laws in the UAE
- Concept of Free Zone and Designated Zone
- Principles of Valuations
- Customs Declarations and VAT treatment
- Imports under Customs and VAT suspension
- Relations of Customs with other Taxes
- Key Takeaways
Course Date and Time
4th February, 2021
Timing: 10:30 AM