The Course Brief
This course provides a deep understanding of the obligations with regards to the ESR, CbCR and TP compliance in the UAE, allowing organisations to understand the applicability of ESR and CbCR regulations, responsibility of senior management and compliance officers to adhere to the requirements of these regulations.
This course will also provide insight with regards to the reporting mechanism followed in the UAE and other critical aspects of ESR and CbCR regulations.
The Course Focus
- Overview of the Economic Substance Regime and BEPS Action Plan
- Who is subject to Economic Substance Regulations?
- Deadlines and potential fines for non-reporting
- Who are the Relevant Authorities?
- Latest developments and guidance issued by authorities
- What should businesses do next to comply with the Regulations
- Economic Substance Tests and examples
- What is the purpose of Country-by-Country Reporting (CbCR)?
- Who is subject to the CbCR Requirements in the UAE?
- What are the CbCR Requirements in the UAE?
- Regional BEPS /Transfer Pricing updates
Course Date and Time
28th October, 2020
Timing: 10:30 AM