Putting a price on something or estimating its worth is never straightforward. Today, performing valuations are getting more and more complex with continuous changes in the regulatory, economic and business environment.
- Independent valuation and modelling – Our approach is commercial. We combine our technical knowledge with our industry and economic know how. Our user-friendly models are pivotal in creating insight into business risks, evaluating options and driving better decision-making.
- Fairness opinions – We work with complex businesses where important financial decisions need to be made. We provide independent fairness opinions to help boards of directors support their recommendations.
- Purchase price allocation - We offer tailor-made solutions with high levels of adaptability, flexibility and innovation. Our advisory team, supported by our dedicated IFRS team, frequently perform valuations and PPA exercises for listed and non-listed companies across a broad range of industries.
- Impairment testing – We regularly undertake qualitative and quantitative analyses, review third-party appraisals and work closely with you and your external auditor to produce a reasonable valuation for your impairment determination.
- Develop bespoke business models - A good model creates a picture of the future in a credible and transparent way, with flexible assumptions that can be understood and easily changed to gain insight into the opportunities and risks facing your business. We help you do that.