Grant Thornton in the UAE is passionately committed to having a positive impact across the region in which we have a presence.
By supporting local people, we can build ties with communities, which ultimately leads to better solutions for the society and our clients. Our local teams have contributed to various initiatives, of which some include:
- Annual group participation in the Dubai Marathon
- Working with the Dubai Centre for Special Needs
- Supporting an adult student of the Dubai Autism Centre with work experience
Additionally, the entire firm within the UAE firm have an opportunity to vote for the firm’s charity of choice which takes place on an annual basis.
Many of the inspiring people across our member firms are already providing innovative, generous and resourceful services to the communities they serve. Across our global organisation of member firms, we are actively involved in the following areas:
- healthcare: giving our time on initiatives important to our communities
- helping communities and people to grow, develop and unlock their potential
- collaborating with charities and NGOs to support people in poverty.
Pictured below: Our team during the Dubai Marathon