Transfer pricing is the analysis of related party transactions and ensuring they are priced in compliance with the arm’s length principle, i.e. the price a third party would be willing to pay for the same transaction in comparable circumstances.
Over the last few years, the Middle East has brought in a raft of transfer pricing rules and we can assist our clients in building robust transfer pricing policies that will withstand the scrutiny of tax authorities.
We work with our clients to understand their business and how value is created through the functions performed, assets used, and risks borne by the related parties. We assist our clients in providing transfer pricing solutions that are implementable and operational, considering the facts and concerns of our clients in local GCC subsidiaries of foreign owned multinationals and GCC owned groups.
Our Transfer Pricing services include:
- Transfer pricing risk assessments
- Transfer pricing efficiency studies and review of operating models from a transfer pricing perspective
- Transfer pricing policy design
- Review of related party transactions
- Benchmarking analysis
- Preparation of OECD standard and local GCC standard transfer pricing documentation (Master Files and Local files)
- Attribution of profits to permanent establishments analysis
If you have any questions or would like to find out more about how we can help, please .