In line with the Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act (FATCA) and the Common Reporting Standards (CRS) which have been implemented globally, we provide our clients with the following services to assist them in their compliance.
- Assessment of FATCA/CRS impact on overall operations
- Entity Classification Assessment
- Design & Review of overall FATCA/CRS Compliance Program
- Registration of entity with Internal Revenue Services (IRS) to obtain Global Intermediary Identification Number (GIIN)
- Preparation of FATCA/CRS Compliance Manuals encompassing relevant guidelines and workflows to ascertain, mark and document the reportable accounts
- Assistance in reporting information to respective authorities
- Ad-hoc technical advice and guidance on FATCA/CRS matters
If you have any questions or would like to find out more about how we can help, please .