Osama began his career in 1998 with a Big 4 accounting firm and joined Grant Thornton in 2013. Osama has profound knowledge and functional expertise in IFRS, US GAAP and SOCPA (“Saudi GAAP”).
Prior to joining Grant Thornton UAE, he served as an Audit Director at Ernst & Young in UAE. Osama has extensive experience and is highly instrumental in auditing, accounting, risk management, financial due diligence and fraud and dispute investigations for many large clients across diverse industries.
He currently focuses on Hospitality, Manufacturing, Construction, Real Estate Investment, Trading and Government sectors. His experience ranges from start-up entities to established public companies. He has also assisted in setting up the internal audit functions and developed policies and procedures for key operations for many clients within the Middle East and the wider Gulf region.
- B.Com, Ain Shamce University in Egypt
- Master in Applying Business Research
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA), Chicago, Illinois, USA
- Associate Member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of Egypt
- Affiliate of the Dubai Economic Chamber and the Auditors and Accounting Association of the UAE