Khurram has extensive experience which spans over seventeen years gained within the United Arab Emirates, the CIS region, Pakistan, and within Europe. His diverse international experience has allowed him to continue adding a dynamic difference to the clients which he services whilst supporting them to grow.
He has in-depth knowledge of ethics, corporate governance and best practices, IFRS and IPSAS. Other areas of expertise include providing specialist services such as special agreed-upon procedures, outsourced accounting, business advisory, feasibility studies, internal audit function, project valuations, and forensic audits.
Khurram has extensive knowledge of Islamic commercial ethics, Islamic corporate governance, Islamic financial techniques, and assets and fund management to name a few. Alongside this, he has been instrumental in advising the Central Bank, SCA (Securities and Commodities Authority), and DFSA (Dubai Financial Services Authority) on industry best practices and ethical and professional standards.
During his spare time, Khurram mentors key CFOs in the region who continue to develop under his leadership. He shares industry best practices, international developments, and key emerging trends with this group who transfer his advice into daily practice to continue driving a number of dynamic businesses.
- Bachelor of Commerce, Punjab University
- Master in Business Administration with a major in Marketing
- Member of Institute of Chartered Accountants of England and Wales (ICAEW)
- Associate Member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of Pakistan (ICAP)
- Associate Member of Pakistan Institute of Public Finance Accountants (PIPFA)
- Member of Chartered Institute for Securities and Investment - UK - for Islamic Finance (CISI)
- Affiliate of the Dubai Economic Chamber and the Auditors and Accounting Association of the UAE