Farouk established the business in 1966. He has been instrumental in building strategic business relationships across the region.
His client portfolio covers some of the largest names in the country including prominent multinational companies, some of the largest local public shareholding companies and many privately owned businesses.
He has over 40 years of business experience and has a particular interest in audit of financial institutions. He has vast experience and exposure in assurance, tax and management consultancy services, including preparation of documentation and company structure for IPO and listing within the local and international financial markets.
He has also worked with a number of leading family owned businesses and has guided them from concept to billion dollar businesses. Farouk is well known within the Emirate and region for being a leading advisor to family owned businesses and currently works closely with the founding generation, advising them on their international growth strategies.
- Certified Public Accountant
- Certified Accounting Technician in Canada
- Certified Business Administrator in the USA
- Egyptian Society of Public Finance and Taxes
- Federation of Arab Accountants
- Fellow of Association of Certified Public Accountants (CPA, UK)
- Fellow of the Institute of Certified Public Accountants (CPA) in Ireland
- Fellow of the Montana Society of Certified Public Accountants (US)
- Fellow of Institute of Financial Consultants (USA)