Following the introduction of the Economic Substance Regulations ("ESR") in the UAE back in 2019, all the UAE-registered licensees are required to submit an annual notification to their respective Regulatory Authority.
Our Head of International Tax, Steven Ireland, and his team of experts had organised a successful webcast on this topic, covering:
- Who is subject to Economic Substance Regulations?
- Upcoming deadlines and potential fines for non-reporting
- Who are the relevant authorities?
- Economic Substance tests and examples
- The interactive Q&A session with the audience, addressing their main concerns on this topic
Click down below to watch the webcast.