- Why Grant Thornton?
Dynamic organisations can achieve great things with the right support. You need advisers that deeply understand your business, your industry and your wider agenda for growth. Our capabilities, expertise and culture make us perfectly placed to fill that role.
We believe that Grant Thornton is the only organisation that can offer a powerful combination of true scale, excellent service, and effective relationships to deliver added value to your business.
In every client engagement, we take the time to understand the dynamics of your organisation, identify opportunities for transformation, evolve your business model, change mindsets, and deliver practical plans and solutions to set you on a path for success.
With a local footprint in the UAE since 1966, we have worked with the largest family-owned businesses, international conglomerates and SMEs in the region throughout their growth lifecycle.
In the UAE, we give our clients access to an international pool of talent, who have the local experience and nuance to truly unlock potential - whenever and wherever possible.
Get to know Grant Thornton in the UAERead More [PDF][2.08 MB]
Who We Are?
As a $5 billion global organisation with member firms in more than 135 countries, we have the scale to meet your changing needs, but with the insight and agility that helps you stay one step ahead. Our brand is recognised and respected the world over. We are one of the major global accounting organisations recognised by capital markets, regulators and international standards-setting bodies worldwide.
We provide the unique combination of:
- commitment to innovation and high-quality results
- global scale and local technical excellence
- deep understanding of the UAE local culture and market dynamics
- dedicated attention from partners and senior professionals with both local and global experience
- wealth of technical capabilities fueled by data and insights
- distinctive firm culture powered by agility and exceptional talent
- a genuine interest in unlocking your potential for growth