Putting a price on something or estimating its worth is never straightforward. Today, performing valuations are getting more and more complex with continuous changes in the regulatory, economic and business environment.
- Independent valuation and modelling – Our approach is commercial. We combine our technical knowledge with our industry and economic know how. Our user-friendly models are pivotal in creating insight into business risks, evaluating options and driving better decision-making.
- Fairness opinions – We work with complex businesses where important financial decisions need to be made. We provide independent fairness opinions to help boards of directors support their recommendations.
- Purchase price allocation - We offer tailor-made solutions with high levels of adaptability, flexibility and innovation. Our advisory team, supported by our dedicated IFRS team, frequently perform valuations and PPA exercises for listed and non-listed companies across a broad range of industries.
- Impairment testing – We regularly undertake qualitative and quantitative analyses, review third-party appraisals and work closely with you and your external auditor to produce a reasonable valuation for your impairment determination.
- Develop bespoke business models - A good model creates a picture of the future in a credible and transparent way, with flexible assumptions that can be understood and easily changed to gain insight into the opportunities and risks facing your business. We help you do that.
To discuss your business needs, please .