This course has already taken place.
The Course Brief
This course will benefit organisations in providing knowledge on the ever-increasing risk posed by fraud, and how to deal with these threats, including concepts of fraud risk management strategy, planning and execution of programme and performing anti-fraud control gap analysis, with a view for participants to apply this knowledge in their working environment.
The Course Focus
- Overview of Fraud - An introduction to fraud typologies
- The regulatory landscape and key legislation in the UAE
- Increased fraud risk in the time of COVID-19
- The Fraud Risk Management Framework
- Conducting a Fraud Risk Assessment
- Ongoing monitoring
- Conducting a Fraud Investigation
Course Date and Time
13th August, 2020
Timing: 10:30 AM