- Transformation Advisory Transformation Advisory
- Transaction Advisory Transaction Advisory
- Forensic Forensic
- Restructuring Restructuring
- Incorporation and Compliance
Economies around the world are coming up with new regulations quite frequently than before. Businesses are required to adhere to the ever-changing regulations to ensure they are in line with their requirements and their activities don’t breach the boundaries defined by those regulations.
Grant Thornton assists businesses in complying with these regulations and acts as adviser for companies to ensure their activities, policies and procedures follow the guidelines specified by respective regulations.
Our compliance teams offer specialist solutions in the following areas:
- Company Incorporation (DIFC / ADGM / UAE Central Bank / ESCA / Other Free Zones)
- Compliance & AML Outsourcing (DIFC / ADGM / UAE Main Land)
- Risk Management Outsourcing
- Corporate Governance & Family Governance Advisory
- Review of risk management framework ( which includes Basel II, Basel III, MiFiD)
- AML Audit
- Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act (FATCA) Advisory
- Common Reporting Standards (CRS) Advisory [ 1610 kb ]
- GIPS (Global Investment Performance Standards) Advisory
- DMCC Responsible Sourcing Review
Our professionals have extensive experience in the provision of regulatory and compliance advisory services. We utilize our broad and thorough knowledge of the UAE commercial rules and regulations to provide effective and efficient advice to our clients on a wide range of matters. Our team is also extensively experienced with rules and regulations of DFSA, ADGM, DMCC and other Free zones within UAE.
We have Compliance & Anti-money laundering (AML) knowledge and experience within financial services companies and can advise on how regulatory requirements and updates should be implemented in your firm.
Our Compliance team professional are well-versed with the international regulatory requirements such as FATCA, CRS, Basel Accords, etc. and have assisted the banks and other financial institutions in successful implementation of these regulations.