- Transformation Advisory Transformation Advisory
- M&A and Transactions Advisory M&A and Transactions Advisory
- Forensic Forensic
- Restructuring Restructuring
- Incorporation and Compliance
The introduction of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) has transformed how organisations around the world handle individual privacy.
As an organisation you can treat the EU GDPR as just another compliance issue or you can use it as a business opportunity to drive more value from data and manage personal data in a way that will help you make more informed decisions and create a better experience for customers and other stakeholders.
Our specialist team offers solutions in the following areas:
- Understand key changes this legislation has brought
Data protection quick check
- Assess data architecture, processes, risk & compliance controls
Audit results and analysis
- Identify current data risks in a business
- Review how ready a business is for the GDPR
- Develop roadmaps that embeds regulatory & compliance architecture
- Ensure plans are realistic and achievable for an organisation
- Identify and document data processing activities
- Carry out data impact assessments
- Develop a data breach response action plan
- Implement ongoing data protection processes.
- Write detailed data protection policies
- Define standards that ensure an organisation will meet the GDPR
- Appoint a data protection officer
- Appoint a data protection management system for ongoing control
Measure data protection effectiveness
- Assess the effectiveness of an orgnaisations GDPR efforts
- Undertake a GDPR FIT/ GAP analysis or ISO 27001 FIT/GAP analysis
- Hold regular GDPR audits and Data Privacy Impact Assessments
- Ensure data risk management is integrated into a structure
- Regularly review an organisations data protection training needs
If you have any questions or would like to find out more about how we can help, please contact Guy Wall.