- Dubai Islamic shareholders approve the acquisition of "Noor Bank"
- Will UAE's mega plan to boost business confidence?
- Saudi Aramco likely to hit $2trln valuation target
- How healthy is your VAT position?
- Financial experts welcome insolvency law for individuals
- Markets to stay bearish ahead of Aramco IPO
- Budget: Education gets front bench
- MEED Annual Awards audited by Grant Thornton UAE
- FinTech Abu Dhabi culminates with focus on next generation
- ADGM welcomes Grant Thornton to its list of Professional Firms
- FinX Awards audited by Grant Thornton UAE
- Case Study: Grant Thornton UAE achieve efficiency with ONESOURCE
- ICAEW adds Grant Thornton Exec to Corporate Finance Panel
FinTech Abu Dhabi culminates with focus on next generation
WAM - Future trends in the FinTech industry and the next generation of start-ups took centre stage as FinTech Abu Dhabi Festival drew to a close today.
FinX Awards audited by Grant Thornton UAE
The FinX Awards 2019 celebrate the spirit of innovation and entrepreneurship in the financial technology ecosystem in the Middle East and North Africa region. FinX Awards are audited by Grant Thornton and judged by 12 professionals from around the world.
ICAEW adds Grant Thornton Exec to Corporate Finance Panel
Consultancy Middle East - The Institute of Chartered Accountants in England & Wales has added four new faces to its panel of local corporate finance experts, including executives from Grant Thornton.