- News centre
- 2018 2018
- Global profit outlook weakens while GCC remains optimistic
- Saudi Arabia releases its draft VAT implementation regulations
- Tax Procedures Law issued in the UAE
- VAT Alert - March 2017
- Cost of VAT to the insurance industry
- CFOs are urged to prepare now
- GCC nations plan simultaneous VAT rollout by 1 January 2018
- Leveraging ERP to create value
- VAT is set to truly be taxing
- Grant Thornton named one of the 50 'Worlds Most Attractive Global Employers'
- Islamic Finance and Christian Finance: A shared heritage
- Annual global survey finds senior business roles held by women up slightly to 24%
- UAE businesses remain cautiously optimistic for the year ahead.
- Strategic challenges highlighted for the UAE insurance sector
- Hisham Farouk, CEO shares insights from the Economic Outlook report on Dubai Eye Radio
- Islamic finance & oil prices: where to now?
- Integrated Performance Management: How is it aligned with shareholder value?
- Hisham Farouk, CEO of Grant Thornton, says it would be advisable for companies to start considering ERP implementation prior to the official VAT date
- Middle East & Africa offers strong market growth for dynamic businesses, with the UAE leading in the region.
- Think responsibly: CSR reporting
- The future of Audit is set to transform in the UAE, leading way to change say Grant Thornton and ACCA
- Digital: The next frontier for hotels
- Outsourcing: Going beyond technical expertise
- Dubai calling: Franchising opportunities in the gateway to the Middle East
- United Arab Emirates Economic Overview 2015
- Oil Prices: Where, Why And What Next?
- Business optimism in the UAE has continued to grow steadily despite the recent instability within the oil & gas sector
- The future of Audit is set to transform in the UAE, leading way to change
- Grant Thornton named as the Strategic Partners of the Year for 2015 with Middle East CFO Alliance
- Hisham Farouk, CEO shares insights from the Hotel 2020 report on Dubai Eye Radio
- Mass personalisation and digital are key for UAE Hotels in run up to 2020
- Women in Eastern Europe point the way to senior management whilst in the UAE the path to leadership gains further support from government initiatives
- Building momentum for the year ahead: Real Estate & Construction outlook
- US$250bn in overseas real estate investment driven by gut feeling rather than data
- Grant Thornton named one of the 50 'World’s Most Attractive Global Employers'
Hisham Farouk, Managing Partner of Grant Thornton UAE discusses how he became a dynamic leader and shares his remarkable experience with others to further support future entrepreneurs.
Grant Thornton today announced record combined global revenues of US$4.5 billion driven by 8.1% growth in US dollars (8.9% in local currency) for the year ended 30 September 2013.
Grant Thornton this week donated US$62,500 to UNICEF UK as part of its ongoing association through the International Business Report (IBR). This takes the total donation made through the project over the past seven years to over US$330,000.
Hisham Farouk, Managing Partner of Grant Thornton UAE discusses the recent Food & Beverage report, 'Hunger for Growth' with Radio 1.
Four countries have been amongst the finalists in a bid to host Expo 2020. This evening (27th of November) in Paris, Dubai has officially been confirmed as the host for Expo 2020.
Grant Thornton sponsored the ‘Entrepreneur of the year’ award at the Gulf Capital SMEinfo awards which took place in November 2013 at the Madinat Jumeirah.
• Co-investment opportunities considered key to attracting LPs • New LP relationships will dominate one-in-five new funds • Fundraising sentiment improves among GPs worldwide • Dividend recap volumes set to increase as LPs push for distributions
The latest research from the Grant Thornton International Business Report (IBR) finds businesses in the UAE in a highly optimistic temperament about growth prospects for the year ahead, leading global confidence levels for hiring and profitability moving into 2014.
Fifty days on from Narendra Modi taking office as Indian Prime Minister, new figures from Grant Thornton’s International Business Report (IBR) reveal that business leaders in the world’s second largest economy are full of optimism about the future – but are also calling for change.
A global survey of 3,300 businesses in 44 economies finds that nearly one-third now issue corporate social responsibility (CSR) and sustainability information, either in their financial reports or in separate reports, and that a clear majority believe the information should be reported