- News Centre
- Can EXPO 2020 be best experienced by the world in today's crisis?
- Dubai bank relief to avert defaults - Khaleej Times
- Coronavirus: Business owners hail Abu Dhabi stimulus package - Gulf News
- UAE businesses hail UAE Central Bank’s AED 100 bn stimulus - AMEinfo
- UAE banks will have to process consumer complaints within timeframe
- New workplace guidebook for students launches in the Emirates
- UAE businesses still have gaps in cyber space
- Online Recruitment Fraud - The Business Breakfast at Dubai Eye 103.8
- James Tebbs of Grant Thornton UAE: “To develop resilience, take responsibility for your mistakes”
- World's fourth largest: Dubai-Abu Dhabi gas field discovery to boost UAE’s economic growth
- Borrowing costs in UAE could drop in 2020
- Dubai Islamic shareholders approve the acquisition of "Noor Bank"
- Will UAE's mega plan to shape the next five decades boost business confidence?
- Saudi Aramco likely to hit $2trln valuation target
- How healthy is your VAT position?
- Financial experts welcome insolvency law for individuals
- Markets to stay bearish ahead of Aramco IPO
- Budget: Education gets front bench
- MEED Annual Awards audited by Grant Thornton UAE
- FinTech Abu Dhabi culminates with focus on next generation
- ADGM welcomes Grant Thornton to its list of Professional Firms
- FinX Awards audited by Grant Thornton UAE
- Case Study: Grant Thornton UAE achieve efficiency with ONESOURCE
- ICAEW adds Grant Thornton Exec to Corporate Finance Panel
- 2018 2018
- Global profit outlook weakens while GCC remains optimistic
- Saudi Arabia releases its draft VAT implementation regulations
- Tax Procedures Law issued in the UAE
- VAT Alert - March 2017
- Cost of VAT to the insurance industry
- CFOs are urged to prepare now
- GCC nations plan simultaneous VAT rollout by 1 January 2018
- Leveraging ERP to create value
- VAT is set to truly be taxing
- Grant Thornton named one of the 50 'Worlds Most Attractive Global Employers'
- Islamic Finance and Christian Finance: A shared heritage
- Annual global survey finds senior business roles held by women up slightly to 24%
- UAE businesses remain cautiously optimistic for the year ahead.
- Strategic challenges highlighted for the UAE insurance sector
- Hisham Farouk, CEO shares insights from the Economic Outlook report on Dubai Eye Radio
- Islamic finance & oil prices: where to now?
- Integrated Performance Management: How is it aligned with shareholder value?
- Hisham Farouk, CEO of Grant Thornton, says it would be advisable for companies to start considering ERP implementation prior to the official VAT date
- Middle East & Africa offers strong market growth for dynamic businesses, with the UAE leading in the region.
- Think responsibly: CSR reporting
- The future of Audit is set to transform in the UAE, leading way to change say Grant Thornton and ACCA
- Digital: The next frontier for hotels
- Outsourcing: Going beyond technical expertise
- Dubai calling: Franchising opportunities in the gateway to the Middle East
- United Arab Emirates Economic Overview 2015
- Oil Prices: Where, Why And What Next?
- Business optimism in the UAE has continued to grow steadily despite the recent instability within the oil & gas sector
- The future of Audit is set to transform in the UAE, leading way to change
- Grant Thornton named as the Strategic Partners of the Year for 2015 with Middle East CFO Alliance
- Hisham Farouk, CEO shares insights from the Hotel 2020 report on Dubai Eye Radio
- Mass personalisation and digital are key for UAE Hotels in run up to 2020
- Women in Eastern Europe point the way to senior management whilst in the UAE the path to leadership gains further support from government initiatives
- Building momentum for the year ahead: Real Estate & Construction outlook
- US$250bn in overseas real estate investment driven by gut feeling rather than data
- Grant Thornton named one of the 50 'World’s Most Attractive Global Employers'
Social media is changing the global landscape for charities by providing new ways to reach strategic objectives. Many charities consider social media to be an important channel to deliver on their communications and fundraising goals. Some use social media to deliver services.
Easier access to venture capital (VC) can improve the business environment for UAE SMEs, says Hisham Farouk, managing partner at Grant Thornton.
New research from the Grant Thornton International Business Report (IBR) has uncovered an unprecedented boost in plans to increase exports, driving levels of business optimism to record highs. The growth in business optimism is particularly high in Europe and North America, and seems to be driven by increasing export growth expectations. The findings highlight the ongoing need for policymakers to work together to lower trade barriers and foster business environments which encourage cross-border activity and bolster the global recovery.
New research from the Grant Thornton International Business Report (IBR), a survey of more than 3,300 businesses in 45 economies, reveals a spring surge in business optimism, with all global regions marching in step, despite a slow sign of growth in some emerging economies.
New research from the Grant Thornton International Business Report (IBR) reveals that two in five business leaders globally either currently (or plan to) use outsource back office processes. The cost savings and process efficiencies outsourcing can provide are recognised across the world, although some business leaders remain reluctant to lose control of a key process.
New research from the Grant Thornton International Business Report (IBR), a survey of more than 3,300 businesses in 45 economies, reveals a spring surge in business optimism, with all global regions marching in step, despite a slowing of growth in some emerging economies.
Grant Thornton has been named the International Accounting Bulletin's 'Network of the Year' at an award ceremony held in London.
The UAE economy is set to grow with significant pace in 2014 due to an overall positive outlook for sustainable growth, and with investors’ confidence building momentum. The UAE is particularly noted for having the dynamism of the west whilst maintaining the culture of the east.
The managing partner of Grant Thornton, the international accounting and consulting firm, Mr Farouk and his company have been in the country since before independence.
New research from the Grant Thornton International Business Report (IBR) reveals that global M&A activity has risen from this time last year, with dynamic businesses – the fastest growing, most agile companies in the survey – leading the way. The results confirm that leaders of the world's most progressive businesses view acquisitions as an important means to supplement and boost their existing operations.