- News Centre
- Hisham Farouk talks with Gulf Business on our firm’s response to the pandemic
- For the SMEs outside of the banks’ radar - Al Bayan
- How startups and SMEs can navigate the COVID-19 crisis - EntrepreneurME
- Can EXPO 2020 be best experienced by the world in today's crisis?
- Dubai bank relief to avert defaults - Khaleej Times
- Coronavirus: Business owners hail Abu Dhabi stimulus package - Gulf News
- UAE businesses hail UAE Central Bank’s AED 100 bn stimulus - AMEinfo
- UAE banks will have to process consumer complaints within timeframe
- New workplace guidebook for students launches in the Emirates
- UAE businesses still have gaps in cyber space
- Online Recruitment Fraud - The Business Breakfast at Dubai Eye 103.8
- James Tebbs of Grant Thornton UAE: “To develop resilience, take responsibility for your mistakes”
- World's fourth largest: Dubai-Abu Dhabi gas field discovery to boost UAE’s economic growth
- Borrowing costs in UAE could drop in 2020
- Dubai Islamic shareholders approve the acquisition of "Noor Bank"
- Will UAE's mega plan to shape the next five decades boost business confidence?
- Saudi Aramco likely to hit $2trln valuation target
- How healthy is your VAT position?
- Financial experts welcome insolvency law for individuals
- Markets to stay bearish ahead of Aramco IPO
- Budget: Education gets front bench
- MEED Annual Awards audited by Grant Thornton UAE
- FinTech Abu Dhabi culminates with focus on next generation
- ADGM welcomes Grant Thornton to its list of Professional Firms
- FinX Awards audited by Grant Thornton UAE
- Case Study: Grant Thornton UAE achieve efficiency with ONESOURCE
- ICAEW adds Grant Thornton Exec to Corporate Finance Panel
- 2018 2018
- Global profit outlook weakens while GCC remains optimistic
- Saudi Arabia releases its draft VAT implementation regulations
- Tax Procedures Law issued in the UAE
- VAT Alert - March 2017
- Cost of VAT to the insurance industry
- CFOs are urged to prepare now
- GCC nations plan simultaneous VAT rollout by 1 January 2018
- Leveraging ERP to create value
- VAT is set to truly be taxing
- Grant Thornton named one of the 50 'Worlds Most Attractive Global Employers'
- Islamic Finance and Christian Finance: A shared heritage
- Annual global survey finds senior business roles held by women up slightly to 24%
- UAE businesses remain cautiously optimistic for the year ahead.
- Strategic challenges highlighted for the UAE insurance sector
- Hisham Farouk, CEO shares insights from the Economic Outlook report on Dubai Eye Radio
- Islamic finance & oil prices: where to now?
- Integrated Performance Management: How is it aligned with shareholder value?
- Hisham Farouk, CEO of Grant Thornton, says it would be advisable for companies to start considering ERP implementation prior to the official VAT date
- Middle East & Africa offers strong market growth for dynamic businesses, with the UAE leading in the region.
- Think responsibly: CSR reporting
- The future of Audit is set to transform in the UAE, leading way to change say Grant Thornton and ACCA
- Digital: The next frontier for hotels
- Outsourcing: Going beyond technical expertise
- Dubai calling: Franchising opportunities in the gateway to the Middle East
- United Arab Emirates Economic Overview 2015
- Oil Prices: Where, Why And What Next?
- Business optimism in the UAE has continued to grow steadily despite the recent instability within the oil & gas sector
- The future of Audit is set to transform in the UAE, leading way to change
- Grant Thornton named as the Strategic Partners of the Year for 2015 with Middle East CFO Alliance
- Hisham Farouk, CEO shares insights from the Hotel 2020 report on Dubai Eye Radio
- Mass personalisation and digital are key for UAE Hotels in run up to 2020
- Women in Eastern Europe point the way to senior management whilst in the UAE the path to leadership gains further support from government initiatives
- Building momentum for the year ahead: Real Estate & Construction outlook
- US$250bn in overseas real estate investment driven by gut feeling rather than data
- Grant Thornton named one of the 50 'World’s Most Attractive Global Employers'
The vast majority of businesses would welcome more global cooperation and guidance from tax authorities on what is acceptable and unacceptable tax planning, even if this provided less opportunity to reduce tax liabilities across borders, according to the latest research from the Grant Thornton International Business Report (IBR), a quarterly survey of more than 3,000 businesses in 44 countries.
The United Arab Emirates (UAE) business community has been identified as the third most confident business community in the world, according to the Grant Thornton International Business Report (IBR), a quarterly survey of more than 3,000 businesses in 44 countries.
Research from the Grant Thornton International Business Report (IBR) reveals that globally, more women are making it into senior management roles than at any time since 2010.
New research from the Grant Thornton International Business Report (IBR) indicates that businesses in mature economies are betting on future growth, finally releasing their cash reserves and beginning to invest again. This comes as global business optimism, spurred on by improving order books, is up to its highest level since early 2011. The investment mood change is welcome evidence of businesses deciding that now is the time to lay the foundations for growth.
• Co-investment opportunities considered key to attracting LPs • New LP relationships will dominate one-in-five new funds • Fundraising sentiment improves among GPs worldwide • Dividend recap volumes set to increase as LPs push for distributions
Seeing the increased trend in cloud computing, Grant Thornton’s Forensic investigation team in the Netherlands have joined a European led consortium to address the security issues surrounding the cloud.
To mark International Womens Day 2013 on 8 March, new research from the Grant Thornton International Business Report (IBR) reveals that globally, more women are making it into senior management roles than at any time since 2010.
Hisham Farouk, Managing Partner of Grant Thornton, a leading global advisor to family-owned businesses talks about the importance and contribution which women make in the boardroom.
Grant Thornton’s International Business Report (IBR), a quarterly global business survey in 44 countries, finds an increased appetite for cross border acquisitions as demand is at its highest level since 2008. Despite the political and economic events of the past twelve months, planned cross border M&A is driving acquisitive growth increasing by 56% since 2008 and 18% in 2012.
New research from Grant Thornton’s International Business Report (IBR) reveals that businesses in the fast-growing BRIC economies increasingly view under-investment in national infrastructure as a major constraint on their ability to grow.