- News Centre
- 2021 2021
- GT listed as ICV independent certifying body
- Introduction of VAT to give Oman's economy $780m boost
- Gulf Business: Grant Thornton's response to the pandemic
- Al Bayan - SMEs outside of the banks’ radar
- EntrepreneurME: How startups and SMEs can navigate COVID
- EXPO 2020: can it still be an experience?
- Dubai bank relief to avert defaults - Khaleej Times
- Gulf News: Business owners hail Abu Dhabi stimulus package
- AMEinfo: UAE Central Bank’s AED 100 bn stimulus
- UAE banks will have to process consumer complaints within timeframe
- New workplace guidebook for students launches in the Emirates
- UAE businesses still have gaps in cyber space
- The Business Breakfast: Online Recruitment Fraud
- James Tebbs: “Develop resilience, take responsibility for your mistakes”
- Dubai-Abu Dhabi gas field discovery to boost UAE’s economic growth
- Borrowing costs in UAE could drop in 2020
- Dubai Islamic shareholders approve the acquisition of "Noor Bank"
- Will UAE's mega plan to boost business confidence?
- Saudi Aramco likely to hit $2trln valuation target
- How healthy is your VAT position?
- Financial experts welcome insolvency law for individuals
- Markets to stay bearish ahead of Aramco IPO
- Budget: Education gets front bench
- MEED Annual Awards audited by Grant Thornton UAE
- FinTech Abu Dhabi culminates with focus on next generation
- ADGM welcomes Grant Thornton to its list of Professional Firms
- FinX Awards audited by Grant Thornton UAE
- Case Study: Grant Thornton UAE achieve efficiency with ONESOURCE
- ICAEW adds Grant Thornton Exec to Corporate Finance Panel
- 2018 2018
- Global profit outlook weakens while GCC remains optimistic
- Saudi Arabia releases its draft VAT implementation regulations
- Tax Procedures Law issued in the UAE
- VAT Alert - March 2017
- Cost of VAT to the insurance industry
- CFOs are urged to prepare now
- GCC nations plan simultaneous VAT rollout by 1 January 2018
- Leveraging ERP to create value
- VAT is set to truly be taxing
- Grant Thornton: named 'Worlds Most Attractive Global Employers'
- Islamic Finance and Christian Finance: A shared heritage
- Survey: Female senior business roles up slightly to 24%
- UAE businesses remain cautiously optimistic for the year ahead.
- Strategic challenges highlighted for the UAE insurance sector
- Dubai Eye: Hisham Farouk, insights from the Economic Outlook report
- Islamic finance & oil prices: where to now?
- Integrated Performance Management: How is it aligned with shareholder value?
- Hisham Farouk: start considering ERP implementation
- 2015 2015
There's pent-up demand for investors who are eager to get their hands on Aramco's shares, say experts.
Thomson Reuters - The benefits of a well-timed VAT Health-check Recent VAT Health-checks in the GCC have· unearthed a multitude· of compliance· gaps. If a tax authority· opens an investigation· into your VAT affairs – is your business· confident that your numbers, invoices, tax codes, and systems will stand· up to scrutiny?
Gulf News - Guy Wall, Restructuring & Insolvency Advisory Partner talking to Gulf News about the insolvency law for individuals. The UAE Cabinet on Sunday approved a federal law· to regulate· cases of insolvency of natural· persons or individuals. In 2016, the UAE government had adopted a similar insolvency law for companies which was widely welcomed by businesses and financial institutions.
Zawya - Grant Thornton expands its presence by opening their new office in ADGM. The global professional services firm is one of the fastest growing firms in the region in recent years and now has 4 offices in the UAE.
Khaleej Times - The regional bourses will stay bearish in the coming weeks, ahead of Aramco's IPO as retail investors will sell their holdings to raise cash to subscribe the Saudi giant's share offering, say analysts.
Khaleej Times - The UAE Cabinet on Tuesday approved a Dh61.35 billion federal budget for 2020 and established an Education Support Fund to encourage partnerships with the private sector.
MEED - For 62 years the Middle East Economic Digest, MEED, has been supporting and enabling the future success of the region and development of its people by providing news, data, insight and analysis delivered to our GCC wide communities in print, online and in person. Now in its third edition, the MEED Awards continue to support the relentless effort of the pioneers and leaders of the GCC who are challenging traditional business norms and steering the future of the region into unimaginable domains.
Thomson Reuters - How Grant Thornton UAE improved accuracy, removed manual work and saved significant time with their VAT management and compliance for their clients.
WAM - Future trends in the FinTech industry and the next generation of start-ups took centre stage as FinTech Abu Dhabi Festival drew to a close today.
The FinX Awards 2019 celebrate the spirit of innovation and entrepreneurship in the financial technology ecosystem in the Middle East and North Africa region. FinX Awards are audited by Grant Thornton and judged by 12 professionals from around the world.