- 2021 2021
- GT listed as ICV independent certifying body
- Introduction of VAT to give Oman's economy $780m boost
- Gulf Business: Grant Thornton's response to the pandemic
- Al Bayan - SMEs outside of the banks’ radar
- EntrepreneurME: How startups and SMEs can navigate COVID
- EXPO 2020: can it still be an experience?
- Dubai bank relief to avert defaults - Khaleej Times
- Gulf News: Business owners hail Abu Dhabi stimulus package
- AMEinfo: UAE Central Bank’s AED 100 bn stimulus
- UAE banks will have to process consumer complaints within timeframe
- New workplace guidebook for students launches in the Emirates
- UAE businesses still have gaps in cyber space
- The Business Breakfast: Online Recruitment Fraud
- James Tebbs: “Develop resilience, take responsibility for your mistakes”
- Dubai-Abu Dhabi gas field discovery to boost UAE’s economic growth
- Borrowing costs in UAE could drop in 2020
- Dubai Islamic shareholders approve the acquisition of "Noor Bank"
- Will UAE's mega plan to boost business confidence?
- Saudi Aramco likely to hit $2trln valuation target
- How healthy is your VAT position?
- Financial experts welcome insolvency law for individuals
- Markets to stay bearish ahead of Aramco IPO
- Budget: Education gets front bench
- MEED Annual Awards audited by Grant Thornton UAE
- FinTech Abu Dhabi culminates with focus on next generation
- ADGM welcomes Grant Thornton to its list of Professional Firms
- FinX Awards audited by Grant Thornton UAE
- Case Study: Grant Thornton UAE achieve efficiency with ONESOURCE
- ICAEW adds Grant Thornton Exec to Corporate Finance Panel
- 2018 2018
- Global profit outlook weakens while GCC remains optimistic
- Saudi Arabia releases its draft VAT implementation regulations
- Tax Procedures Law issued in the UAE
- VAT Alert - March 2017
- Cost of VAT to the insurance industry
- CFOs are urged to prepare now
- GCC nations plan simultaneous VAT rollout by 1 January 2018
- Leveraging ERP to create value
- VAT is set to truly be taxing
- Grant Thornton: named 'Worlds Most Attractive Global Employers'
- Islamic Finance and Christian Finance: A shared heritage
- Survey: Female senior business roles up slightly to 24%
- UAE businesses remain cautiously optimistic for the year ahead.
- Strategic challenges highlighted for the UAE insurance sector
- Dubai Eye: Hisham Farouk, insights from the Economic Outlook report
- Islamic finance & oil prices: where to now?
- Integrated Performance Management: How is it aligned with shareholder value?
- Hisham Farouk: start considering ERP implementation
- 2015 2015
Grant Thornton UAE Featured on alroeya.com
Grant Thornton’s Forensics Partner, James Tebbs, in cooperation with the Emirates Insurance Association, held a focused seminar on the latest developments on financial crime, with the aim of shedding light on the risks related to money laundering and terrorist financing and effective ways to mitigate risks
Grant Thornton is Lighting It Up Blue
Lighting It Up Blue is one of Grant Thornton's initiative and it is aspiring to raise public awareness and inclusion of autistic people and their families.
GT listed as ICV independent certifying body
Grant Thornton is One of the Latest Professional Services Firms to Be Added to the List of Certified ICV Suppliers
Introduction of VAT to give Oman's economy $780m boost
Oman, the biggest Arab oil exporter outside OPEC and Middle East’s most vulnerable economy, has finalised the long-standing decision of implementing VAT from the start of 2021.
Gulf Business: Grant Thornton's response to the pandemic
“Agility and responsiveness have always been an essential part of our firm’s DNA. We have successfully transitioned from the outset of the pandemic by leveraging our technological infrastructure, and making sure our internal communications and client commitments were not disrupted. Above all, we have done so by prioritising our people’s health and protecting our markets and communities in the process”. - Hisham Farouk speaking with Gulf Business on our firm’s response to the pandemic.
Al Bayan - SMEs outside of the banks’ radar
SMEs are an integral part of the UAE with their survival and success having a direct impact on the economy’s well-being. They are also the catalysts that help the UAE accelerate its innovation agendas and to remain competitive at a global scale.
EntrepreneurME: How startups and SMEs can navigate COVID
The COVID-19 pandemic developed as a health crisis, moved on to becoming an economic concern, and now has transformed into a recession hard to stave off.
EXPO 2020: can it still be an experience?
The true impact of the pandemic is not going to be known for a while and no one knows for certain when the world will completely return back to normal - this uncertainty is here to stay for quite some time.
Dubai bank relief to avert defaults - Khaleej Times
The relief package rolled out by Dubai banks for small, medium and large businesses on Saturday will ease pressure, allow better financial management and save many firms from defaulting on their payments, according to executives of top UAE-based companies.
Gulf News: Business owners hail Abu Dhabi stimulus package
Abu Dhabi: SME owners and business leaders in the UAE have hailed the initiatives announced today to aid Abu Dhabi-based businesses grappling with the coronavirus impact.