- News Centre
- Dubai Islamic shareholders approve the acquisition of "Noor Bank"
- Will UAE's mega plan to shape the next five decades boost business confidence?
- Saudi Aramco likely to hit $2trln valuation target
- How healthy is your VAT position?
- Financial experts welcome insolvency law for individuals
- Markets to stay bearish ahead of Aramco IPO
- Budget: Education gets front bench
- MEED Annual Awards audited by Grant Thornton UAE
- FinTech Abu Dhabi culminates with focus on next generation
- ADGM welcomes Grant Thornton to its list of Professional Firms
- FinX Awards audited by Grant Thornton UAE
- Case Study: Grant Thornton UAE achieve efficiency with ONESOURCE
- ICAEW adds Grant Thornton Exec to Corporate Finance Panel
- 2018 2018
- Global profit outlook weakens while GCC remains optimistic
- Saudi Arabia releases its draft VAT implementation regulations
- Tax Procedures Law issued in the UAE
- VAT Alert - March 2017
- Cost of VAT to the insurance industry
- CFOs are urged to prepare now
- GCC nations plan simultaneous VAT rollout by 1 January 2018
- Leveraging ERP to create value
- VAT is set to truly be taxing
- Grant Thornton named one of the 50 'Worlds Most Attractive Global Employers'
- Islamic Finance and Christian Finance: A shared heritage
- Annual global survey finds senior business roles held by women up slightly to 24%
- UAE businesses remain cautiously optimistic for the year ahead.
- Strategic challenges highlighted for the UAE insurance sector
- Hisham Farouk, CEO shares insights from the Economic Outlook report on Dubai Eye Radio
- Islamic finance & oil prices: where to now?
- Integrated Performance Management: How is it aligned with shareholder value?
- Hisham Farouk, CEO of Grant Thornton, says it would be advisable for companies to start considering ERP implementation prior to the official VAT date
- Middle East & Africa offers strong market growth for dynamic businesses, with the UAE leading in the region.
- Think responsibly: CSR reporting
- The future of Audit is set to transform in the UAE, leading way to change say Grant Thornton and ACCA
- Digital: The next frontier for hotels
- Outsourcing: Going beyond technical expertise
- Dubai calling: Franchising opportunities in the gateway to the Middle East
- United Arab Emirates Economic Overview 2015
- Oil Prices: Where, Why And What Next?
- Business optimism in the UAE has continued to grow steadily despite the recent instability within the oil & gas sector
- The future of Audit is set to transform in the UAE, leading way to change
- Grant Thornton named as the Strategic Partners of the Year for 2015 with Middle East CFO Alliance
- Hisham Farouk, CEO shares insights from the Hotel 2020 report on Dubai Eye Radio
- Mass personalisation and digital are key for UAE Hotels in run up to 2020
- Women in Eastern Europe point the way to senior management whilst in the UAE the path to leadership gains further support from government initiatives
- Building momentum for the year ahead: Real Estate & Construction outlook
- US$250bn in overseas real estate investment driven by gut feeling rather than data
- Grant Thornton named one of the 50 'World’s Most Attractive Global Employers'
Dubai Islamic Bank shareholders have approved the acquisition of Noor Bank, subject to the approval of the appropriate regulatory authorities and through the entry of strategic partners.
The UAE government’s latest initiative to build a comprehensive plan for the next 50 years is expected boost business confidence in the country, analysts confirm.
There's pent-up demand for investors who are eager to get their hands on Aramco's shares, say experts.
Thomson Reuters - The benefits of a well-timed VAT Health-check Recent VAT Health-checks in the GCC have· unearthed a multitude· of compliance· gaps. If a tax authority· opens an investigation· into your VAT affairs – is your business· confident that your numbers, invoices, tax codes, and systems will stand· up to scrutiny?
Gulf News - Guy Wall, Restructuring & Insolvency Advisory Partner talking to Gulf News about the insolvency law for individuals. The UAE Cabinet on Sunday approved a federal law· to regulate· cases of insolvency of natural· persons or individuals. In 2016, the UAE government had adopted a similar insolvency law for companies which was widely welcomed by businesses and financial institutions.
Zawya - Grant Thornton expands its presence by opening their new office in ADGM. The global professional services firm is one of the fastest growing firms in the region in recent years and now has 4 offices in the UAE.
Khaleej Times - The regional bourses will stay bearish in the coming weeks, ahead of Aramco's IPO as retail investors will sell their holdings to raise cash to subscribe the Saudi giant's share offering, say analysts.
Khaleej Times - The UAE Cabinet on Tuesday approved a Dh61.35 billion federal budget for 2020 and established an Education Support Fund to encourage partnerships with the private sector.
MEED - For 62 years the Middle East Economic Digest, MEED, has been supporting and enabling the future success of the region and development of its people by providing news, data, insight and analysis delivered to our GCC wide communities in print, online and in person. Now in its third edition, the MEED Awards continue to support the relentless effort of the pioneers and leaders of the GCC who are challenging traditional business norms and steering the future of the region into unimaginable domains.
Thomson Reuters - How Grant Thornton UAE improved accuracy, removed manual work and saved significant time with their VAT management and compliance for their clients.