Amgad is an Audit Partner at Grant Thornton UAE. Amgad brings 25 years of experience to Grant Thornton. Prior to joining Grant Thornton UAE he gained his professional experience with Deloitte, working in Egypt, USA, and Algeria.
Amgad has a high level of experience in IFRS which has been obtained as a result of working and dealing with a wide portfolio of clients from diverse sectors. Amgad also has knowledge of US GAAP and US GAAS obtained during his time spent working at Deloitte USA in 2005 and 2006.
Amgad has worked with multinational companies in hotels, real estate, construction, telecommunication, manufacturing, trading, biotech, semiconductors and not-for-profit sectors.
- USA Certified Public accountant, CPA
- Member of the International Fiscal Association
- Member of UAE Accountants and Auditors Association
- Fellow of the Egyptian Society of Accountants and Auditors
- Member of the Egyptian Society for Taxation
- Certified Public Accountant (California, USA)
- Bachelor of Commerce, Major Accounting, Ain Shams University, Cairo, Egypt